Penn Medicine is looking for a Strategic Support Manager, Office of the CEO.
The Strategic Support Manager is responsible for supporting all special projects needs of the CEO, acting as liaison with key stakeholders, analysis of market trends and internal performance, the analysis of data in collaboration with experienced data analysts and the production of written reports and oral presentations. This position requires a high degree of sophistication, resourcefulness, and creativity, and the ability to lead by influencing others at all levels across the organization. The position requires the ability to anticipate and deliver upon analytic needs far in advance and also a substantial amount of just in time support often outside of traditional working hours.
Key responsibilities include:
• Lead the development of a special projects strategy for the CEO, in collaboration with the other CEO staff
• Anticipate special project needs in various formats and service those needs
• Follow up and continue to engage with key stakedholders for and at times on behalf of the CEO.
• Create and disseminate reports and strategic insights for key internal and external stakeholders
• Work closely with leadership to define strategic communication priorities
• Cultivate partnerships to support and promote a compelling vision for Penn Medicine
• Create and maintain operating mechanisms for corporate special projects
• Performs duties in accordance with Penn Medicine and entity values, policies, and procedures
• Other duties as assigned to support the unit, department, entity, and health system organization
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree required.
• Master's degree preferred.
• At least 5 years of professional or equivalent experience in a related field required or completion of the Penn Medicine Administrative Fellowship.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.