The mission of the Center is to improve health in high-risk populations through the effective use of Community Health Workers (CHWs). CHWs, hired from within local communities, provide social support, advocacy and navigation to low-income, high-risk patients. Our Center has developed IMPaCT, a CHW program which has been scientifically proven to improve patients’ access to care, engagement with healthcare, and hospital readmissions. We are a nationally-recognized CHW leader and have been featured in the New York Times, National Public Radio, and Forbes magazine.
We are a growing organization and seek to hire an organized and collaborative Financial and Administrative Coordinator to support our financial and business operations. This position requires someone who can manage daily financial and accounting budget management and reconciliation, as well as general business administration and operations, and demonstrate strong project management skills.
Serves as a key point of contact for support of financial operations of the assigned department as well as operating functions and assigned marketing and sales projects.
• Engage with prospective clients including tracking of contracts, managing invoicing and collections.
• Conduct monthly revenue and expense reconciliation to corporate accounting and budgeting, with oversight from CSO. Assist in developing annual budget and manage internal expenses and reimbursements.
• Support grant management, including tracking spending and assisting with preparation of financial and narrative reports and projections. Prepare spending and revenue projection analyses and manage 3rd party vendors to make purchases.
• Provide administrative support as directed by CSO including scheduling conference calls and meetings, taking notes and developing meeting summaries, managing travel and expense reimbursement, and arranging travel for customer meetings and conferences as needed. Coordinate conferences hosted by the organization.
• Organize business materials, marketing, and sales projects in addition to performing market research as directed.
• Coordinate dissemination of the Center’s work, including assisting with sales, marketing, and communications materials, drafting introductions of our work for publications, and updating the Center’s website. Coordinate and support marketing and public relations campaigns, including social media.
• Manage media requests and outreach, including to responding to media inquiries and collaborating with Executive director on drafting op-eds.
• Manage and maintain database for sales, marketing, and communications functions.
• Track ongoing developments and events in the policy and corporate landscape related to social determinants of health and community health workers and provide regular briefs to leadership.
• Performs duties in accordance with Penn Medicine and entity values, policies, and procedures
• Other duties as assigned to support the unit, department, entity, and health system organization
Associates Degree required
3 years of experience within an administrative role required
1 year of experience with media communications required
1 year of experience with basic accounting and finance required
1 year of experience with the Lawson General Ledger System or similar system preferred
Bachelors Degree preferred