Under the general direction of the physician (Cardiologist), will assist by scrubbing procedures or monitoring physiologic and hemodynamic data, as related to diagnostic and/or therapeutic procedures performed in the cardiac cath lab. Ensures procedurer oomis adequately prepared for the procedure. Monitors par level of all instruments and supplies. Participates in departmental staff meetings and performance improvement activities and the training of new staff. Assists in all aspects of invasive and noninvasive cardiac procedures.
Education and Work Experience
1. ARRT-R and license as required by State or Certified Cardiovascular Technologist (CVT) or Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) required.
2. Previous experience in a Cardiovascular Lab; mandatory
3. Cardiovascular technologist training program with emphasis in invasive cardiology and hemodynamic monitoring preferred.
4. BCLS (AHA) required upon hire and maintain current.
5. Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS); required
6. Proficient computer skills.
Day shift with call commitment
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.