Princeton House Behavioral Health is searching for a per diem Social Worker for our Princeton, NJ location.
To provide the highest quality comprehensive clinical services that include: comprehensive assessment, individual case management; group and family treatment; treatment plan development and coordination, referral relations, discharge planning.
Some job functions and duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Conduct in-depth psychosocial assessment as part of the multidisciplinary assessment that identifies problems of patient whose resolution will lead to best-case-scenario of recovery.
• Write and oversee comprehensive, multidisciplinary, and timely treatment plans that provide maximum measurability, innovative clinical interventions, and thoughtfulness in addressing identified patient needs.
• Conduct individual case management, group and family sessions that demonstrate genuineness, empathy, and respect.
• Attend and hold a leadership role in daily treatment rounds, providing input to and receive input from other members of the treatment team.
• Interact professionally with patients, families and staff in performance of daily duties.
• Participate in hospital and program performance improvement program and goals.
• Attention to continuum of care issues and attendance at continuum of care monthly meetings.
SOCIAL WORKER REQUIREMENTS:
• Master’s degree Social Work, MSW
Related Work Experience:
• Also must possess experience in the treatment of the specific program’s patient population (adult & geriatric)
Licensure, Certification or Registration Requirements:
• Active Social Workers license in the state of New Jersey licensure (LSW)
• Prefer CADC or LCADC and prior professional experience in addiction treatment
Specialized Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
• Interest and some experience working with a mental health and addiction population. Some familiarity in working with families and discharge planning.
The ideal candidate will be available 8am-4:30pm Monday-Friday, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.