Princeton House Behavioral Health is searching for a per diem Social Worker for our Princeton, NJ location. Please note, the ideal candidate can be hired as either a Social Worker or Senior Social Worker depending on their background and certification.
To provide the highest quality comprehensive clinical services that include but not limited to comprehensive assessment, individual, group and family psychotherapy, treatment plan development and coordination, referral relations, discharge planning.
Some job functions and duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Conducts an in-depth psychosocial assessment as part of the multidisciplinary assessment (MDA) for assigned patients.
• Responsible for the Social Work section of the master treatment plan (MTP) for assigned patients. Ensures that treatment plans are comprehensive, multidisciplinary, timely and measurable.
• Conducts individual case management, group and family sessions that demonstrate genuineness, empathy, and respect.
• Attends daily treatment rounds, providing input to and receiving input from other members of the treatment team while playing a lead role in terms of case knowledge and background.
• Identify significant changes in patients’ clinical status; documents this in treatment plan reviews and communicates to appropriate member(s) of the treatment team.
Senior Social Worker Requirements:
• Masters degree in social work MSW. New Jersey State License
• Licensed Clinical Social worker LCSW
• Also must possess three years of experience in the treatment of the specific program’s patient population.
Senior Social worker specialized Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
• 3 years experience in mental health and addiction treatment with educational training appropriate to population being treated.
• LCADC preferred
Social Worker Requirements:
• Master’s degree Social Work, MSW
• Must possess experience in the treatment of the specific program’s patient population (adult and geriatric).
• Active Social Workers license in the state of New Jersey licensure (LSW).
• Prefer CADC or LCADC or professional experience in addiction treatment.
Social worker specialized Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
• Interest and some experience working with a mental health and addiction population. Some familiarity in working with families and discharge planning.
The ideal candidate will have availability Monday-Friday between 8:30am-5pm, including occasional weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.