Penn Medicine Princeton Health has a Full Time opening for a Licensed Practical Nurse to work in our Population Health Office located in Lawrenceville, NJ. The primary duty for this job is telephonically managing a rising risk patient case load. The LPN partner will also be responsible for completing daily transition of care calls, assisting with gaps in care and working with the RNs on our high and very high risk patient population. The LPN Partner position will report directly to the Manager of Population Health.
The licensed practical nurse acts as a partner with the ACO Care Coordination Team and performs specific functions and activities delegated by a Nurse Care Coordinator. The licensed practical nurse’s role is that of an associate nurse on the care team assigned to the ACO and other value based programs.
• Graduate of a nursing program as an LPN.
Related Work Experience:
• Previous experience in treatment of the program's patient population.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
• Active Practical Nurse License in the state of New Jersey
• BLS/CPR certification
SPECIALIZED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
• Professionalism essential
• Also required are a customer service orientation, a teamwork approach, flexibility, organizational and problem-solving skills.
Position will be based out of 4 Princess Rd, Lawrenceville NJ.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.