Princeton Home Health is seeking a Registered Nurse to join our Home Health Team in Mercer County, NJ.
As a Clinical Nurse 2 in Home Health, you will work closely with a multidisciplinary health care team to facilitate the coordination of care across the continuum. You will be responsible for treating patients in the comfort of their home.
• Full time Nurses carry a case load of 25-30 patients/week (5-6 patients/day) Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm.
• Required to work 1 weekend per month & 2 Holidays per year.
• After 3 months of employment, you will be required to work 2-3 days of on-call per month. On-call hours are 5PM-9PM.
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Evidence Based Practice and Research: evaluates and integrates evidence with clinical expertise and patient and family preferences and values for the delivery of optimal health care and system effectiveness.
•Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI): The nurse utilizes data and QI methods to identify potential and actual problems and opportunities to provide care that is safe, timely, efficient, effective, and equitable.
• Evidence Based Practice and Research: The nurse evaluates and integrates best current evidence with clinical expertise and patient and family preferences and values for the delivery of optimal health care and system effectiveness.
• Leadership: The nurse effectively collaborates and applies innovative, systems thinking to engage in systematic, evidence-based problem solving and decision making to promote effective changes within a complex care delivery system supporting the vision of Penn Medicine.
• Person and Family Centered Care: The nurse recognizes the patient (or the patient’s designee) as the source of control and a full partner in providing compassionate and coordinated care based on respect for the patient’s preferences, values, and needs.
• Professionalism: The nurse demonstrates a commitment to the nursing profession through lifelong learning, adherence to ANA’s Code of Ethics for Nurses, participation in a professional organization and advancing community outreach.
• Safety: The nurse minimizes risk of harm to patients, families, providers and self through system effectiveness and individual performance.
• Technology/Informatics: The nurse utilizes appropriate information and technology to communicate, manage knowledge, mitigate error, and support decision making across the continuum.
• BSN from an accredited school of nursing OR currently enrolled in a BSN program from an accredited school of nursing is required
• More than 15 months relevant professional nursing experience and completion of the Nurse Residency Program, if applicable
Licensure, Certification, & Registration Requirements:
• Active RN License in the state of NJ
• PA, NJ, and DE RN licensure depending on geographic location and scope of responsibilities
• BLS/CPR, as a healthcare provider as per the American Heart Association
• Valid driver’s license in the state of NJ
• Active Auto Insurance Policy
• Have a car
Skills and Abilities:
• Must be able to visit patients in various geographic areas as determined by agency contracts - required
Related Work Experience:
• Infusion Experience
• Certification in a National Nursing Specialty, appropriate to practice needs or patient population
We cover Mercer County, Middlesex County, Hunterdon County and Somerset County
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.