Penn Medicine Princeton Health is searching for a full-time Licensed Practical Nurse for our Plainsboro, NJ location. This is a float position supporting the outpatient offices surrounding the Plainsboro, NJ hospital.
Provide clinical services that include collection of information, leadership of activity and education groups, treatment plan input, and documentation for all services provided. To schedule and track physician visits and laboratory work within the assigned partial hospital program or site.
Some job functions and duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Provide assistance to the treatment team by: managing patients in the milieu, participating in the implementation of the multidisciplinary treatment plan, identifying significant changes in patients' clinical status and communicating this information to appropriate member(s) of the treatment team
• Support customer service and performance improvement goals of the department; collaborate with other caregivers/staff, within and outside the department, to develop means of enhancing patient care and service.
• Schedule MD time in accordance with requirements set for routine visits. Allow for MD schedule changes due to changes in patient presentation and work with Program Director, Coordinator, and clinicians in triage of patients. Track, record and bill each MD visit.
• Collect specimens for laboratory work as prescribed by the physician.
• Collect health data of patients as requested.
• Conducts individual and group activity and education sessions.
• Document each treatment session in accordance with Princeton House documentation policies.
• Participate in treatment rounds, working with treatment team to coordinate care through exchange of clinical information
High School Diploma or GED required.
Graduate of a nursing program as an LPN.
Related Work Experience
Previous experience in treatment of the program's patient population.
One evening per week and one weekend per month
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.