Penn Medicine Princeton Health is searching for a Full-time ECT Nurse Coordinator.
The ECT Nurse Coordinator directs personnel, and the pre-, peri- and post-aspects of care for the ECT patient/family. In conjunction with ECT physician, develops and maintains ECT program at Princeton House.
Some job functions and duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for the supervision of nursing personnel, as well as daily operational, administrative functions of the ECT Center. Assists Director of Nursing in interviewing and hiring, counsels employees, documents appropriately, timely, completes performanceevaluations,and responsible for scheduling staff.
• Coordinates patient/family ECT teaching either by direct intervention or through delegation to primary nurse.
• Oversees completion of pre-ECT work-up and notes abnormal findings.
• Completes pre-certification and utilization review for outpatients receiving ECT.
• Ensures accurate assessment of patient response to ECT, including evaluation of confusion, ECT delirium, etc., via ECT Evaluation Form.
• BSN required. Masters degree in health related field preferred
• 3-5 years of Critical Care, Telemetry, PACU or O.R. experience required, Behavioral Health experience a plus
• 3-5 years of managerial experience preferred
Licensure, Certification or Registration Requirements:
•Registered Nurse State of New Jersey
• ACLS Certification required
Specialized Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
•Background in program coordination/development preferred
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
• A teamwork approach, flexibility, organizational and problem-solving skills
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.