The RN COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic will perform tasks associated with the COVID Vaccine Clinic including but not limited to obtaining consent from patients, administering and documenting COVID-19 vaccine, and observing patients after injections.
• Obtaining consent for vaccination
• Administering COVID-19 vaccines
• Monitoring of patients after vaccination
• Documentation of all activities in the EMR
• Completion of any required training and/or retraining
• Compliance with policies and procedures in the work area, including appropriate use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
• Understand and comply with applicable federal, state and local regulations
• Performs other related duties as necessary
• RN (Required)
• US work authorization (Required)
• Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
• Nursing: 1 year (Preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.