Penn Medicine Princeton Health is searching for a part time Occupational Health RN to join it's busy team. The nurse in this role will work in many areas such as International physicals, Employee Health, Immigration physicals, Travel Medicine as well as Corporate Health.
The RN will provide direct clinical care for Penn Medicine Princeton Health (PMPH) employees and Occupational Medicine clients and supports the Occupational Health Manager.
The RN will also support Physicians, Licensed Medical Providers and the Occupational Health Manager with performance of: Hearing screening, Vision screening, Spirometry, EKG's, Phlebotomy, Fit Testing (Qualitative and Quantitative), TB screening all required immunizations, Urine testing and BAT's.
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN) required or in pursuit of.
Related Work Experience:
• Preferred experience in Occupational Health including direct client care for Occupational related issues, familiarity with workers compensation/disability, and government regulations. Knowledge of drug testing procedures and protocols.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:
• New Jersey State Nursing License required.
• Certified Occupational Health Nurse preferred.
• Breath Alcohol Testing Certification preferred.
• Valid New Jersey driver’s license
SPECIALIZED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
• High standard of Professionalism with a customer service orientation, and a teamwork approach, flexibility, and problem-solving skills required.
• Proficiency in using a personal computer and commonly used business applications.
Prior Occupational Health or office experience as an RN is desirable. Prior Critical Care or Emergency background is also a plus.
Some travel is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.