The Registered Nurse Outpatient supports the practice manager and physicians in fulfilling the mission of PPMC and UPHS. The Registered Nurse Outpatient assists the practice manager and physicians in maintaining a patient/customer focus, supports the delivery of the highest quality care, shares a passion for patient and customer centered care, and assists in meeting or exceeding patient satisfaction and financial and operational targets.
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required
• Current professional Nursing license in good standing in the state of Pennsylvania and/or New Jersey required
• BLS/CPR, as a healthcare provider as per the American Heart Association required
• ACLS, as a healthcare provider as per the American Heart Association required
• Wound care experience preferred
• Related outpatient experience preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.