Penn OB/GYN and Midwifery Care (POMC) is seeking a part- or full-time (24-40hrs/week) Certified Nurse Midwife to join our practice. POMC is a group of 13 midwives and 5 obstetricians based at Pennsylvania Hospital in Philadelphia, PA. POMC midwives provide full-scope obstetric and gynecologic care to low and moderate risk patients and attend births in the Pennsylvania Hospital Labor and Delivery Unit. In the setting of a very busy practice, we are committed to providing personal, individualized care to our patients. The midwives enjoy an excellent working relationship with our collaborating physicians, as well as with the residents and nurses on the labor floor. Very competitive salary and benefits, and extremely supportive practice administration.
• Employee-centric: Penn Medicine is the highest rated academic medical center in the region and was named #6 on Forbes magazine's annual "Best Employers in America" and #2 on Forbes magazine's first-ever "America's Best Employers for Women"!
• Market leadership: Penn Medicine hospitals have been named among the top hospitals in the nation by U.S. News & World Report for the 12th straight year!
• Committed to patient-centered care: Our practices are in the 90th percentile of Press Ganey’s “Likelihood to recommend” scores…and climbing!
• Candidates must possess (or be eligible for): a nursing license in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, a M.S.N., and certification as a Nurse Midwife (CNM).
• Current CPR certification.
• Experienced candidates preferred but new-to-practice candidates with strong nursing backgrounds are welcome to apply.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.