Penn Medicine Bucks County is seeking a full-time Registered Nurse to join their Primary Care Practice in Yardley, PA.
Penn Medicine Bucks County provides expert primary care and specialty health care, plus a full range of services. Now patients and their families can see their primary care physician, consult with a specialist, get lab work and radiology services, all in one place.
As an RN with Penn Medicine Bucks County you will assist the practice manager and providers in maintaining a patient/customer focus, support the delivery of highest quality care, and assist in meeting or exceeding patient satisfaction as well as financial and operational targets.
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Patient triage through phone, voicemail, walk-in, or electronic health record messages and in baskets.
• Working collaboratively with providers and staff.
• Administering medications and treatments.
• Providing complete patient assessment, including vital signs and pre-examination procedures.
• Gathering/assessing objective and subjective data from the patient.
• Assisting the providers in all aspects of the consultation, treatment, procedures, and follow-up care.
• High school diploma with secondary degree in Nursing, ASN - required; BSN - preferred
License, Certification, & Registration Requirements:
• Professional RN license in good standing in the state of Pennsylvania.
• CPR Certification - required
Work Related Experience:
• Minimum of two years of related outpatient experience - required.
Highlights of This Facility:
• An integrated model of care. Instead of separate offices, physicians share space to allow for better coordination between primary care, specialty care and diagnostic services.
• Common electronic medical record. All of the physicians at the center use myPennMedicine, a common electronic medical record that is linked across the entire health system. Patients have access to their medical records through a secure website and will be able to communicate electronically with their physician's office.
• Free parking. Penn Medicine Bucks County offers plenty of free parking on the premises.
• Featured Services: Primary health care (internal medicine and family medicine), specialty care (cardiology, pulmonology, surgery, travel medicine, and more), outpatient lab*, radiology services
*A facility of the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.