The Clinical Supply Chain Liaison provides consultation to the Penn Medicine Princeton Patient Care Services and Clinical Support Departments Corporate Purchasing, Clinical Engineering and Materials Management Department in all aspects regarding new product and equipment selection, evaluation, vendor management, negotiations and implementation.
Also responsible and accountable for facilitating the development of policies, procedures, and processes that support and enhance the Department of PMPH stewardship of product utilization/selection in accordance with patient/employee safety and satisfaction goals. Specifically, by:
• Utilizing evidence based research and practice
• Thoroughly quantifying and analyzing utilization and patient outcome data for return on investment and discovery of opportunities
• Partnering with finance, value analysis personnel, entity departments, and nursing at all levels
Is able to accomplish this utilizing effective communication and facilitation skills; as well as being skilled at managing and directing fluctuating workloads, timeframes, triage priorities, working independently within a large complex organization, and consistently demonstrating the ability to problem solve in both routine daily situations as well as in more complex and sensitive situations.
- State of NJ Registered Nurse License
- BSN Degree
- Master's Degree: Nursing, Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or related field, or applicant should be enrolled in accredited program.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of related work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive nursing experience with demonstrated leadership skills.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in products/supply chain process.
- Microsoft/Excel proficiency.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.