Penn OBGYN and Midwifery Care is seeking a motivated, energetic nurse midwife to staff the Obstetric Triage Unit and Labor Floor at Pennsylvania Hospital on nights and weekends. Position entails primary evaluation of low to moderate risk patients in Obstetric Triage Unit, and involve “floating” to labor floor as needed. Applicants seeking either full or part-time position will be considered. Nights and weekend schedule. Multiple positions available.
• Employee-centric: Penn Medicine is the highest rated academic medical center in the region and was named #6 on Forbes magazine's annual "Best Employers in America" and #2 on Forbes magazine's first-ever "America's Best Employers for Women"!
• Market leadership: Penn Medicine hospitals have been named among the top hospitals in the nation by U.S. News & World Report for the 12th straight year!
• Committed to patient-centered care: Our practices are in the 90th percentile of Press Ganey’s “Likelihood to recommend” scores…and climbing!
• Candidates must possess (or be eligible for): a nursing license in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, a M.S.N., and certification as a Nurse Midwife (CNM).
• Current CPR certification.
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience strongly preferred but new grads may be considered.
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.