Are you a certified nurse practitioner or certified physician assistant who has distinctive compassion, knowledge of clinical best practice, and an appreciation for work-life balance? Find out if a career at virtuwell is right for you.
Our day-to-day is different…in a good way!
- Flexibility: We work from the comfort of our home – no commute.
- Balance: No more charting. Leave work at work.
- Full scope: Treat more conditions than typical convenience clinics.
- Latest science: Rely on best practices to achieve the best outcomes.
You influence change. At virtuwell, we believe in a culture of shared decision making and collaboration like you’ve never experienced before. Our team of practitioners leads the way when it comes to improving the experience and building a stronger evidence-based practice for everyone we serve. We’re an independently run group where the voice of every provider matters.
Are you a good fit?
- You are a graduate of an accredited school of nursing and formal family nurse practitioner program or accredited physician assistant program.
- You have a passion for providing exceptional patient-centered care.
- You are proficient using computers and the Internet.
- You are licensed and board certified, or eligible in Minnesota or Wisconsin.
- You have at least 1 year of full-scope, primary care clinical practice.
- You live in Minnesota or Wisconsin (or are able to relocate).
- You are interested in working in an innovative model of care delivery.
We are currently seeking a seasonal nurse practitioner who:
- Typically works from October through April
- Typically works 4 to 8 hour shifts between the hours of 7am - 11pm with varying start and end times.
- Must be available to work 16 - 20 hours per week.
- Must be available to work every other weekend.
- Must be available to work two holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
At Park Nicollet you're part of something bigger. We're a member of the HealthPartners organization, an award-winning integrated health care system comprised of several organizations. HealthPartners includes a team of 21,000 people dedicated to making a difference for our members, patients and the community. Whether you want to work in direct patient care, or support those who do, you will find a vast variety of job opportunities. Here, your contributions help to improve lives and impact health care for the better. If you want to make a difference, we want you on our team.
Park Nicollet Mission, Vision and Values
Mission: Our mission is to improve health and well-being in partnership with our members, patients and community.
Vision: Health as it could be, affordability as it must be, through relationships built on trust.
- Excellence We strive for the best results and always look for ways to improve.
- Compassion We care and show empathy and respect for each person.
- Partnership We are strongest when we work together and with those we serve.
- Integrity We are open and honest, and we keep our commitments.
What makes us unique?
At Park Nicollet, we never forget why we're here. Your health and well-being is our top priority and is at the forefront of everything we do. We believe outstanding health care is delivered when we merge the science and intellect of medicine with the compassion, spirit and humanity of our hearts. We refer to this as "Head + Heart, Together," and it exists to inspire constant improvement and lasting success. We achieve this by partnering with patients and families in everything from care decisions to service and facility design. As we work together as a unified team, we engage patients, families and the community, and put them at the center of everything we do.
To learn more about our organization, including our award winning care, please visit our website at www.parknicollet.com.