We are open to this position being located in either Austin, Tulsa or Overland Park
Research, develop, analyze and evaluate strategic initiatives aimed at increasing gas load, addressing competitive threats, promoting natural gas use and determining unique value-added services.
• Creation and review of Opportunity Briefs
• Assist in Horizon strategy and planning
• Business case creation
• Continued development of and networking with internal and external economic development and industry contacts. This may include attendance at industry conferences and workshops as deemed necessary.
• Development of step-by-step strategic plans to expand existing initiatives
Develop strategies to roll out new programs and company offerings to appropriate internal stakeholders.
• Participate in continued and on-going review of rolled out strategies, to confirm performance metrics and develop adjustments necessary to meet corporate goals and expectations.
Preferred Bachelor's Degree business, communications, engineering, finance, other related field
Knowledge of utility industry.
Experience in economic and financial project analysis
Experience with application of algebraic equations, and general math skills.
Experience in use and function of office equipment including computers and applicable software
Experience and/or training related to:
Natural gas sales
Rate and usage analysis
Interpersonal communication skills
Experience reading and interpreting tariffs, terms of contracts, industry publications, technical manuals, market reports, account data, and company policies and procedures.
Experience researching and preparing account correspondence, rate agreements, usage reports, account analysis, and rate comparison.
Experience interacting, advising, and communicating effectively.
Experience preparing and conducting sales meetings.
Demonstrated ability to read and write fluently in English.
Minimum Applicable driver's license
Mobility to travel in and around office facilities as well as customer locations.
Communicate and/or exchange information; conduct oral presentations.
Visual abilities sufficient to perform job duties. #officeoperations
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.