Northside Hospital is award-winning, state-of-the-art and continually growing. Constantly expanding the quality and reach of our care to our patients and communities creates even more opportunity for the best healthcare professionals in Atlanta and beyond. Discover all the possibilities of a career at Northside today.
- Oversees the operation, maintenance and integration of information, automation, and communications systems of all Northside Hospital Pharmacy facilities including interfaces with networks, local host systems, and remote systems.
- Assists the Pharmacy Information and Automations Supervisor with strategic planning relative to these systems.
- Serves all patients including, but not limited to neonates, pediatrics, adolescents, adults, and geriatrics.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Pharmacy.
- Five (5) years hospital Pharmacy experience or similar systems experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Ability to manage projects. Demonstrated ability to teach others.
- Experience in Hospital Pharmacy information systems development and implementation.
- Experience in Hospital Pharmacy automated systems development and implementation.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) or comparable word processing, spreadsheet, graphics design, and database programs.
Northside Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status or military service, or any other characteristic protected by federal law or Georgia law. .