Northside Hospital is award-winning, state-of-the-art and continually growing. Constantly expanding the quality and reach of our care to our patients and communities creates even more opportunity for the best healthcare professionals in Atlanta and beyond. Discover all the possibilities of a career at Northside today.
Operates and maintains facility equipment and systems which provide continuous heating and air conditioning for the hospital.
1. Three (3) years’ experience with maintenance and plant equipment.
1. Stationary Engineer License from the State of Georgia
2. Universal Refrigerant Recovery License recognized by the EPA
3. Medical Gas Maintenance Technical License
4. A license issued by the Georgia State Association of Power Engineers.
5. Familiar with maintaining and troubleshooting energy management systems.
6. Ability to work independently without immediate supervision.
Northside Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status or military service, or any other characteristic protected by federal law or Georgia law. .