Northside Hospital is award-winning, state-of-the-art and continually growing. Constantly expanding the quality and reach of our care to our patients and communities creates even more opportunity for the best healthcare professionals in Atlanta and beyond. Discover all the possibilities of a career at Northside today.
The uFlex Registered Nurse manages care of an assigned group of patients in accordance with the philosophy and policies of the nursing division, to include the Northside Nursing Collaborative Care Model. The practice of all professional nurses at Northside Hospital reflects the values of collaboration, communication, coordination, integration, and empowerment.
uFlex Registered Nurse positions for those nurses that have reached a specific level of nursing experience to possess the knowledge, skills, competencies and critical thinking abilities to work in specialty areas. The uFlex RN’s will be assigned to work in those areas where competencies have been verified and specific unit requirements met.
The uFlex RN is required to travel and work in multiple settings, both inpatient and outpatient, within a 30 mile radius of a NSH campus at any given time.
1. Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing and licensed as a RN in the State of Georgia in good standing without limitations.
2. Minimum of one (1) year of full-time experience as a RN post-orientation or post-residency training
3. Certified in American Heart Association’s Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS). Other REQUIRED cardiopulmonary resuscitation certifications (ACLS, NALS, PALS, etc.) are unit specific.
1. BSN degree preferred
2. National Certification in Clinical Specialty preferred
3. Other preferred RN attributes are unit specific.
Northside Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status or military service, or any other characteristic protected by federal law or Georgia law. .