Northside Hospital is award-winning, state-of-the-art and continually growing. Constantly expanding the quality and reach of our care to our patients and communities creates even more opportunity for the best healthcare professionals in Atlanta and beyond. Discover all the possibilities of a career at Northside today.
Receives and distributes/stores all supplies and equipment delivered to the Hospital in an accurate and timely manner. This process will include documentation, communication, and a focus on all phases of customer service. Has a thorough knowledge of all processes on all shifts.
1. High School diploma or equivalent
2. Two to three years previous experience in material/supply inventory and/or distribution, purchasing, or closely related field.
3. Ability to read, write, and follow written and oral instructions.
4. Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
5. Ability to operate computerized inventory system.
6. Ability to use hand-held scanner to issue and track inventory.
7. Ability to work independently, using judgment and problem solving skills as necessary to resolve customer service issues, order discrepancies, and as otherwise necessary in the performance of duties.
1. Medical supply or related experience
Northside Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status or military service, or any other characteristic protected by federal law or Georgia law. .