What an exciting time to be a part of the G League! We are actively seeking a smart multi-faceted business savvy basketball professional driven by operational excellence and a strong interest in the NBA G League.
The NBA G League is the NBA’s official minor league, preparing players, coaches, officials, trainers, and front-office staff for the NBA while acting as the league’s research and development laboratory. Featuring 27 teams with one-to-one affiliations with NBA franchises, the league offers elite professional basketball at an affordable price in a fun environment.
As a Player Contracts and Transactions Administrator, you will be responsible for providing key day-to-day operational support to the NBA G League basketball operations function, with a focus on player matters.
• lead the administration of Player Contract Management System (PCMS) and coordinating day-to-day PCMS transactions
• support player matters & administration Lead in player contract process, including coordinating contract completion process through DocuSign, archiving contracts, and updating security and immigration
• act as support for the Player Matters & Administration Lead in management of the G League Operations Manual
• serve as liaison regarding G League rules interpretations pertaining to player matters
• act as the secondary contact to on player performance areas, including serving a secondary liaison to Gatorade/GSSI and G League trainers
• serve as basketball operations primary regarding player on-boarding
• handle fine process including notification, processing payment, maintaining fine database, and handling fine appeals
• support internal efficiency projects, including external/internal communications, data collection, and information sharing
• manage G league awards selection process
Required Experience & Knowledge:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong project-management skills
- Analytical problem-solver who is also a self-starter
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills; ability to articulate ideas clearly and concisely
- A passion for sports and a strong interest in the NBA G League
- Team-oriented work style
- Flexiblity and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Educational Background Required:
- Bachelor's degree, required
We Consider Applicants For All Positions On The Basis Of Merit, Qualifications And Business Needs, And Without Regard To Race, Color, National Origin, Religion, Sex, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Alienage Or Citizenship Status, Ancestry, Marital Status, Creed, Genetic Predisposition Or Carrier Status, Sexual Orientation, Veteran Status, Familial Status, Status As A Victim Of Domestic Violence Or Any Other Status Or Characteristic Protected By Applicable Federal, State, Or Local Law.