- Coordinate with continuing education activity directors and continuing education coordinators to ensure accreditation compliance with various continuing education accrediting body rules, guidelines, standards, and criteria.
- Conduct activity planning meetings, review, and consult with CE team on continuing education accreditation process.
- Review and approve all promotional materials prior to the start of the accredited activity in collaboration with MCW Office of Communication.
- Maintain complete and accurate continuing education activity files.
- Serve as an expert resource for information concerning continuing education accreditation requirements. Must be familiar with the necessary processes and documentation in maintaining accreditation.
- Create fee-for-serve quotes, manage billing and invoicing for assigned continuing education activities.
- Collaborate with OCPD staff and others to ensure data integrity in the various data management systems for continuing education.
- Develop and provide training in continuing education coordinators.
- Collaborate with OCPD leadership in the development of program reports including annual accreditation reports, quarterly reports and ad hoc reporting.
- Actively engage in process improvement with the OCPD leadership and staff to contribute to efficiencies and enhanced customer experience.
8am - 4:30 pm
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on equivalent basis
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 5 years of progressively responsible administrative support experience which includes coordinating educational program.
MCW as an Equal Opportunity Employer and Commitment to Non-Discrimination
The Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering a diverse community of outstanding faculty, staff, and students, as well as ensuring equal educational opportunity, employment, and access to services, programs, and activities, without regard to an individual's race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, predisposing genetic characteristic, or military status. Employees, students, applicants or other members of the MCW community (including but not limited to vendors, visitors, and guests) may not be subjected to harassment that is prohibited by law or treated adversely or retaliated against based upon a protected characteristic.