Under the direction of the Director of Continuing and Professional Development, review input and output data, prepare statistical analysis, reports and records for the Office of Continuing Professional Development initiatives. Investigate and correct problems.
• Performs complex data analysis in support of ad-hoc and standing management or customer requests.
• Works directly with CPD leaders to identify analytical requirements.
• Review data for consistency, accuracy and quality.
• Develop and execute programs to perform consistency checks.
• Document and resolve data inconsistencies.
• Assist with supplemental data collection.
• Coordinate retrieval and filing of report forms.
• Monitor timeliness of data receipt. Resolve issues as required.
• Code and enter data accurately within established speed requirements.
• Manage regularly scheduled series
Knowledge – Skills – Abilities
Knowledge of psychometrics, SPSS®, computers, electronics, digital media, databases, applications, software development, risk management, and information security. Customer support, systems analysis, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and listening skills.
Building: Research Park Center
Department: Medical School Administration
Division: Office of Continuing Professional Development
Reports to (Title): Director, Continuing Professional Development
Direct Reports (Titles): NoneCollaborates with (Titles): OCPD staff and continuing education planners/coordinators
Minimum Required Education: High School Diploma
Minimum Required Experience: 3 years
Preferred Education: Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Mathematics, Statistics or a related field
Preferred Experience: 5 years’ experience in psychometrics
The Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) is one of the largest healthcare employers in Wisconsin. We are a distinguished leader and innovator in the education and development of the next generation of physicians, scientists, pharmacists and health professionals; we discover and translate new knowledge in the biomedical and health sciences; we provide cutting-edge, collaborative patient care of the highest quality; and we improve the health of the communities we serve.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.