Under general supervision, complete facilities assignments for grounds maintenance, setups, moving functions, mail and package distribution services, and general assistance.
- Move furniture and equipment within MCW and affiliated institutions. Set up rooms for various MCW functions.
- Assist in completion of assigned Facilities duties as required.
- Inventory and deliver all packages that arrive through the loading dock.
- Enter and follow up on all delivered packages.
- Help deliver and unload pallets of freight and equipment.
- Pick up and dispose of exterior trash and debris.
- Paint supervisor assigned areas.
9am - 6pm
Minimum Required Education: High school or equivalent.
Minimum Required Experience: 6 months
Certification: Valid Driver’s License at the time of hire, or obtained within 9 months of hire
MCW as an Equal Opportunity Employer and Commitment to Non-Discrimination
The Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering a diverse community of outstanding faculty, staff, and students, as well as ensuring equal educational opportunity, employment, and access to services, programs, and activities, without regard to an individual's race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, predisposing genetic characteristic, or military status. Employees, students, applicants or other members of the MCW community (including but not limited to vendors, visitors, and guests) may not be subjected to harassment that is prohibited by law or treated adversely or retaliated against based upon a protected characteristic.