Under general direction complete work in the areas of rough and finish carpentry, metal casework installation, cabinet making and laminate work.
• Complete rough and finish carpentry projects including the construction of metal stud and gypsum board walls, install doors and frames, wood trim, moldings and shelving.
• Build custom cabinets, repair furniture and fabricate laminate plastic surfaces.
• Layout and install steel upper and lower laboratory casework and epoxy resin work surfaces.
• Layout and install suspended acoustical ceiling and VCT floors.
• Repair and/or install new vinyl floor tile.
• Complete FSO requests and conduct minor repairs.
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on equivalent basis
Minimum Required Education: High school or equivalent
Minimum Required Experience: 6 Months
MCW as an Equal Opportunity Employer and Commitment to Non-Discrimination
The Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering a diverse community of outstanding faculty, staff, and students, as well as ensuring equal educational opportunity, employment, and access to services, programs, and activities, without regard to an individual's race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, predisposing genetic characteristic, or military status. Employees, students, applicants or other members of the MCW community (including but not limited to vendors, visitors, and guests) may not be subjected to harassment that is prohibited by law or treated adversely or retaliated against based upon a protected characteristic.