Work closely with Program Director, Program Manager, and other AHW team members to coordinate internal project and process activities of AHW’s grants management function. Engage with the team to facilitate the achievement of AHW’s grants management functional goals.
- Facilitate process management for select AHW grants management activities, including planning activities, maintaining timelines, tracking deadlines, conducting outreach, and documenting processes
- Carry out special projects, in collaboration with the AHW team, to support effective data input, analysis and reporting to guide enhancements to AHW’s grants management processes
- Collaborate with the AHW team to maximize use of AHW’s grants management system and support internal auditing processes to ensure accuracy and consistency related to grants management activities
- Foster consistency and process improvement for enhanced efficiency of AHW’s grants management activities
- Collaborate on the development of program materials including process documents, forms, and reports.
- Collaborate with the AHW team to develop, implement, and maintain comprehensive databases and files related to AHW’s grants management activities.
- Assist in the development of the program budget.
- Organize and manage logistics for internal and external grants management meetings, special events, and stakeholder engagement opportunities, in collaboration with the AHW team.
- Collect, analyze, and internally disseminate AHW grants management data.
- Participate on appropriate committees relevant to the advancement of AHW’s grants management activities and the profession.
- Coordinate and manage select AHW grants management outreach activities including corresponding with community organizations, internal stakeholders, and consultants.
- Collaborate across AHW functional units and the organization to uphold stewardship objectives and principles
About AHW Endowment
About AHW Endowment – The Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment was established by the Medical College of Wisconsin in 2004 to receive a portion of the charitable funds from the conversion of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wisconsin from a nonprofit organization to a for-profit corporation. The proceeds of the sale were generously gifted to Wisconsin’s two medical schools – MCW and the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health – on behalf of the people of Wisconsin. AHW proudly calls the MCW School of Medicine home. It is this strategic placement in the third largest private medical school in the nation – within Wisconsin’s largest private research institution – that enables us to steward this gift, combining the power of philanthropy with that of academic medicine to serve as a catalyst for positive change statewide. Learn more at www.ahwendowment.org and learn how you can be a part of the AHW team!
Knowledge – Skills – Abilities
Knowledge of project management tools and practices.
Customer focus, building trust, communication, critical thinking, detail-oriented, self-starter, and influencing skills.
Exercise confidentiality and a high degree of discretion, and cultural awareness
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on equivalent basis
Minimum Required Education: Bachelor’s degree
Minimum Required Experience: 3 yearsPreferred Experience: 3-5 years of progressively complex responsibilities related to program or process managemen
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Medical College of Wisconsin is an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, or sexual orientation.
The Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) is one of the largest healthcare employers in Wisconsin. We are a distinguished leader and innovator in the education and development of the next generation of physicians, scientists, pharmacists and health professionals; we discover and translate new knowledge in the biomedical and health sciences; we provide cutting-edge, collaborative patient care of the highest quality; and we improve the health of the communities we serve.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.