Work closely with Business Manager to coordinate the daily administrative activities of the program. Provide support to the team to facilitate the achievement of the program's goals.
About AHW Endowment
About AHW Endowment – The Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment was established by the Medical College of Wisconsin in 2004 to receive a portion of the charitable funds from the conversion of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wisconsin from a nonprofit organization to a for-profit corporation. The proceeds of the sale were generously gifted to Wisconsin’s two medical schools – MCW and the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health – on behalf of the people of Wisconsin. AHW proudly calls the MCW School of Medicine home. It is this strategic placement in the third largest private medical school in the nation – within Wisconsin’s largest private research institution – that enables us to steward this gift, combining the power of philanthropy with that of academic medicine to serve as a catalyst for positive change statewide. Learn more at www.ahwendowment.org and learn how you can be a part of the AHW team!
- Collaborate on the development of program materials including administration manuals, forms, and reports.
- Work with program leaders to develop, implement, and maintain comprehensive databases and files related to the program.
- Maintain program timeline including tracking deadlines and program components.
- Monitor funded projects for compliance with AHW policies and practices, including notification and follow-up with funded projects (report submissions, mandated documentation, etc.).
- Conduct or coordinate orientations and training for program participants.
- Collect, analyze, and disseminate program data.
- Trouble-shoot and resolve issues and questions as they arise
- Maintain accurate data and information regarding funded projects.
- Correspond with funded investigators and staff to facilitate effective communication related to awards.
- Work with funded partners to provide technical assistance regarding reporting and implementation of project change requests during the award period, including budget, personnel, scope, and timeline.
- Assist in audit duties and responsibilities
- Assist in identifying opportunities for information sharing across funded partnerships.
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on equivalent basis
Minimum Required Education: Bachelor’s degree
Minimum Required Experience: 2 years
Preferred Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Preferred Experience: 3 years Field: Grant management, Salesforce, Excel pivot tables, e-Bridge
The Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) is one of the largest healthcare employers in Wisconsin. We are a distinguished leader and innovator in the education and development of the next generation of physicians, scientists, pharmacists and health professionals; we discover and translate new knowledge in the biomedical and health sciences; we provide cutting-edge, collaborative patient care of the highest quality; and we improve the health of the communities we serve.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.