The world is our stage; the sky is the limit. At Lenovo, we believe smarter technology takes a global mindset with trust and respect for one another, enabling us to do exciting and rewarding work that intelligently transforms our world. We are recognized as one of the world’s Most Admired & Best Regarded Companies, a Top 100 Global Tech Leader, #1 in PC sales, and rank #224 on the Fortune Global 500. This is a place where ideas grow, initiative wins, and achievements are seen. We love the work we get to do and we believe that Smarter takes YOU!
Producing high quality communications materials with unique design, as well as web-based communications is key to reaching our customers and our employees. This position requires an individual with a keen sense of design, storytelling and being detailed oriented, with an ability to deal with multiple deadlines. You will be a key member of the PC and Smart Device (PCSD) Commercial Marketing team, responsible for making a difference in our marketing and communications efforts. Your role will have a direct impact in driving our communications materials, campaigns, executing large scale customer and business partner event presentations and promoting Lenovo brand. We are looking for someone who can produce modern presentations, web sites, as well as social media messaging.
Lenovo is seeking an experienced Graphic Designer/Web Developer and Communications Specialist/ Copywriter who can promote Lenovo products and solutions in a new and unique way to build customer engagements and drive revenue growth.
• Create external and internal presentations showing Lenovo Commercial Solutions from our legendary ThinkPad brand to emerging technologies, such as AR/VR, AI, 5G and others.
• Develop and design Commercial intranet site and messaging as well as provide support for executive and customer presentations (digital and graphic design)
o Create a dedicated Commercial intranet site for marketing messages, strategy and thought leadership stories / articles and customer wins.
o Polish presentations for keynotes, major external and internal events.
• Collaborate with teams across Lenovo including Geos to create and distribute key commercial messages.
o Use multi-media to promote Commercial messaging (short series of videos and vignettes to catch attention, etc.)
o Create intranet articles and materials for Lenovo StoryHub (both internal/external) on smarter devices, smarter workplaces and smarter businesses
• Prepare and enhance Power Point presentations with copywriting and multi-media effects
• Write copy for Social media posts to promote our Commercial marketing and communications efforts.
Candidate should have excellent graphics and communications skills.
• Bachelor's degree in graphic design, web development, communications and/or related field
• Design/web development, copywriting and/or related marketing communications experience; specifically within graphic design, multi-medi
• Strong interpersonal abilities to work with all marketing disciplines and teams as well as external vendors.
• Passion for executing presentations of the highest quality possible.
• Experience working at a media/creative agency
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.