Lenovo is the fastest growing technology company on the planet, with growth outpacing our competition quarter after quarter and we’re growing! Lenovo’s fundamental belief is that life rewards those who Never Stand Still. Every day, every employee at Lenovo is focused on moving forward, rejecting traditional limits, and always seeking a better way. We are looking for the person who challenges the ordinary and seeks to innovate in learning, while also balancing execution.
We are seeking a UX/UI Designer that will be responsible for creating Mobile/Web experiences and interfaces for Lenovo online. The ideal candidate has a strong design portfolio and background within UX and UI Design, a four-year Design degree and minimum 5 years of professional experience. A focus on Mobile site and app work is preferred. They will be able to apply user-centered design thinking principles and best practices, adhere to design process guidelines, and work closely with cross-functional teams in the understanding and definition user flows, mockups and prototypes for applications that are intuitive, useful and usable experiences.
In addition, the ideal candidate must possess the ability to multi-task across numerous projects, work independently, adhere to tight deadlines and be comfortable presenting designs to stakeholders. This is an excellent opportunity to evolve your UX/UI design skills in the ever-changing and exciting technology field.
Required Technical / Functional Skills:
• Minimum 5 years of experience in UX/UI Design or related field with focus on Mobile
• Proficiency in Sketch, Adobe CC, Invision and/or related design, UX, UI, and prototyping apps
• Proficiency and ability to define and create engaging UI for Mobile and Web interfaces
• Understanding of design systems and Atomic design structure
• Familiarity with Agile methodology, JIRA, and Scrum work flow
• Knowledge of Accessibility principles and Mobile/Web Best Practices and optimization
• Strong portfolio demonstrating experience in taking an idea from early concept through all phases of the UX design process. Multiple examples of UI, product design examples are a plus.
• Have in-depth understanding of user-centered Design Thinking principles and methodologies
• Ability to convey and communicate project work to developers, diverse stakeholder group, and product owners
• Skillset to manage own projects / strong organizational skills
• Must be easy to work with and a team player
• Ability to take direction and execute under tight deadlines
• Experience in collaborating and executing on UX Research
• Great attention to detail
• Ability to communicate effectively across geographically diverse teams
Bachelor Degree in UX/UI, Design, Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, or related field.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.