This Program Manager role is a critical addition to the Strategic Alliances team. The key task is to track, manage and claim the special deal support provided by our Strategic Alliances partners. Performance and financial data and trend tracking and reports for the top 3 partners. The person will help manage the ‘secondary’ Alliance partners whose relevance is growing as the technology landscape develops and diversifies either for PC/Tablet or as we develop new Smart Technologies.
• Special deals management incl. tracking, managing and claims of a quarterly cycle. This is a combination of detailed financial tracking plus close team work and collaboration with key stakeholders, including Profit managers, WW Procurement, etc.
• Help to design the business requirements and develop with workflow and tools to streamline and automate the special deal funding process – working closely with EMEA BTIT, WW Alliances and BU Operations teams.
• Interlock with WW Alliance regarding CPU and funding data collection (Intel Alliance assumption/projection)
• Interlock with segment/markets/EMEA marketing operations for local Alliance funding, to maintain tracking and correct claim and allocation funds at Q/end.
• Various monthly / quarterly / ad hoc performance and financial reporting and historical data management for sharing with the external partners
• Content creation (presentations to different stakeholders) for Alliances business reviews
• Manage ‘secondary’ Alliances
• Strong analytical skills, with both capability to grasp the detail, and build / maintain complex excel data whilst also providing the insights and conclusions by summarizing outcomes and results for senior management.
• Strong communication skills and excellent team player
• The EMEA Alliances team is small, however, a key ingredient to success in the role is to build a strong network and understand the complex setup and management of Alliances and to leverage this to the advantage of the role.
Essential Experience & Key skills:
•3+ years of experience in similar position
• Detailed insight to business analytics and financial control & management.
• EMEA or International experience is an advantage
• Self-motivated and pro-active approach
• Metric Driven and fact based
• Comfortable with working to stringent deadlines
• Good team player and networker – virtual team not face to face in most cases
• Demonstrate a strong business and finance acumen
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills, and comfortable with remote team working
Base gross monthly salary from minimum 1500 EUR and above, depending on experience + variable part