Contract is limited for 2 years.
As an integral member of the EMEA Customer Engagement Center (CEC) team you would act as the key focal point for the technical training programs of all Commercial CEC and repair locations across EMEA.
• Deliver technical, soft skill and process trainings to Commercial CEC and repair vendors across EMEA.
• Build individual candidate training file, ensuring the recording of evaluation and examination results, and remaining compliant to all data privacy requirements
• Full responsibility for developing and delivery of a training program focused on new product introduction
• Regular review of worldwide online trainings and customizing to satisfy EMEA needs
• Gather quality inputs from other Lenovo functions. Develop and deliver trainings to address respective gaps in the business.
• Ensure a key focus on customer centricity
• CEC system trainings
• Development of troubleshooting guidelines and knowledge articles.
• Close cooperation with other functions within Lenovo services, mainly CEC team, L2/3 Technical support teams, spare parts organisation, quality and customer care.
Experience & Skills:
• 3-5 Years’ experience in developing and delivering of trainings and education in a technical environment
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
• Knowledge of call center environment is an advantage
• Competence in written and spoken English is essential. Fluency in another European language would be an advantage.
• Awareness & ability of communicating in a multi-cultural environment
• Strong IT Technical knowledge
• Analytical skills and dealing with ambiguity
• Ability work independently with clear priorities.
• Proficient in the use of Corporate Desktop Software Applications, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
Degree or equivalent in an I.T. discipline would be preferred but not as important as a proven track record in the relevant areas of experience.
Travel would be required up to 25%
Base gross monthly salary from minimum 2100 EUR and above, depending on experience + variable part