You will be responsible for owning and driving Lenovo Premier Support portfolio management and offerings development in EMEA. You will be accountable for Premier Support product launches, part number set up and compatibility maintenance, price list updates, competitive market analysis, sales enablement and training, marketing communications, and be the Asia Pacific focal and representative working with Worldwide Services Enablement and Offering Development team. The measure of success will include competitive market position of Premier Support portfolio and speed to market in enabling new Services offerings, allowing Sales teams to meet financial objectives.
Product Life Cycle (PLC) Management:
• Manage Premier Support offering lifecycles from planning, announcement to end of life (EOL).
• Coordinate end-to-end Premier Support offerings across the regions, ensuring successful and timely launches in line with market opportunities and hardware product launches.
• Ensure Premier Support part number set up and maintain compatibility in SAP.
• Own Premier Support offering development process and roll-out to the regions.
• Interlock with Region Services Delivery and readiness teams to ensure the right infrastructure is in place to deliver the offering.
• Provide competitive analysis to map out list price as well as competitive bid price to the regions.
• Provide pricing for specific customer requirements.
• Ensure distribution of supporting documents and updates are complete for all product launches.
• Maintain and update services descriptions and Terms & Conditions documents.
• Develop and prepare Services content for web, training and webinars.
• Provide support for regular internal sales and external partner communications.
• Develop quarterly & annual financial plans for specific offerings via market analysis & recommendations.
• Work with finance and marketing teams to ensure recommendations are translated to actionable plans.
• Proactively conduct market & competitor analysis to identify business opportunities, provide insightful & actionable outputs across offerings, markets & competitors.
• Provide competitive analysis on an ad-hoc basis, including product positioning / SWOT analysis.
• 7+ years’ experience and proven record of accomplishment in regional IT product management. Sales and operations experience within a IT Services environment.
• Strong knowledge of PC technology, keen focus on market trends and customer needs with exceptional analytical skills and financial acumen.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Fluent English. (Knowledge of German or French is a plus).
• Good organizational skills, a self-starter who has experience in managing multiple initiatives simultaneously, passion for start-up like environment.
Minimum base salary starts from 2200 EUR, the final offer depends on experience and variable part
At Lenovo we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applications from people with disabilities are welcome!
About Lenovo Services
We think and act differently!
Lenovo Services adopted a new way towards a smart transformation to become a solution-based company. Services offer a comprehensive portfolio of services that support the full lifecycle of the Lenovo products. At every stage from planning, deployment, support to asset disposal we offer the expertise and services to more accurately budget for the customer`s IT expenses, deliver better SLA and generate greater end user satisfaction.
Shape a new Services culture with us!
Lenovo is a $46 billion global Fortune 500 company and leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers, storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones, tablets and apps. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be known as the best in what we do.