The Worldwide Social Media Team is presently hiring for a Global Paid Media & Analytics Manager.
The Paid Media & Analytics Manager will collaborate closely with internal stakeholders to lead Lenovo’s Media Buying strategy and execution for social media using the latest/innovative ad types with our media agency. In addition to providing the upfront strategy and recommendations for multiple social based campaigns, this role is also responsible for leading the reporting and analysis to gather learnings to provide back to stakeholders and leadership.
The Paid Media & Analytics Manager is responsible for:
• Lead the global social media buying and planning strategy for all advertising on Lenovo’s global social media handles in collaboration with media agency.
• Lead global social media reporting, planning on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Manage relationship with media buying agency for the Worldwide Social Media Team.
• Prepare budget requests and manage agency SOWs for social media programs with partners, agencies, and providing proof of execution.
• Provide leadership and establish social paid governance to the BU’s and geo social leads on paid social media best practices and reporting.
Key performance indicators:
1. Communication and collaboration among WW Digital, WW Brand, WW Events, WW Communications, Product Marketing, and Geo Alignment that drives clarity and understanding of media requirement and builds strong relationships.
2. Create measureable ROI and benchmarking metrics for media buying.
3. Meet deadlines provided by stakeholders.
Key Behavioral competencies
- Ability to multi-task and work cross-functionally with creative, strategy, ops, and geo alignment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work proactively in fast paced environments and high-pressure situations.
- Effective working both independently and as a team member; demonstrate autonomy over assigned work while working towards goals shared by the team.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- A quick learning, curious, problem solver with a passion for bringing digital and social media solutions to our internal stakeholders.
- Seek out and is receptive to feedback. Learn from and apply feedback by making suggested improvements and adjustments in work performance.
Lenovo is a $50 billion Fortune Global 250 company and a global technology leader in driving Intelligent Transformation through smart devices and infrastructure that create the best user experience. Lenovo manufactures one of the world’s widest portfolios of connected products, including smartphones (Motorola), tablets, PCs (ThinkPad, Yoga, Lenovo Legion) and workstations as well as AR/VR devices and smart home/office solutions. Lenovo’s data center solutions (ThinkSystem, ThinkAgile) are creating the capacity and computing power for the connections that are changing business and society. Lenovo works to inspire the difference in everyone and build a smarter future where everyone thrives.
- Minimum of 7 years of media buying and digital marketing experience demonstrating positive ROI with a global corporation.
- Agency-side experience preferred.
- Experience working with the various social media platforms for media buying planning and reporting.
- Expert project management skills level and ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and priorities end-to-end.
- Experience presenting to multiple levels, including executives, for face-to- face and virtual meetings.
- Experience establishing metrics, analyzing data and developing dashboards and reporting, including executive reporting.
- Experience working with a team across multiple countries.
- Experience with social media publishing tools.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.