Lenovo is looking for a Communications Specialist to join its WW Communications team located in Lenovo’s offices in Morrisville, NC. This position will have a strong focus on measurement and insights. This person will be responsible for analyzing, producing, and distributing reports and intelligence about Lenovo’s worldwide communications and reputation work. Ideally, this person will have a deep understanding of modern communications and PR, and how the disciplines are used for a global brand like Lenovo, and how data and measurement are related. This individual will work closely with many teams and stakeholders on many different projects to help us achieve our goal of becoming an insight- and data-driven organization. While measurement and insights will be a priority, this person will also work on projects related to content development, influencer programs and external brand building, and campaign planning.
The person in this role should be a well-rounded communications professional in terms of experience and skill, with a passion for analytics, media, collaboration, and problem solving. The individual in this role should understand how to interpret data to inform communications strategies against audience interests and desires. The ideal candidate will be comfortable using and creating digital measurement tools, basic data visualizations, online dashboards, and spreadsheets, along with having a deep understanding of major social media platforms and digital trends.
· Assist in creating and improving Lenovo’s overall measurement and insights strategy for WW Communication, including creation and distribution of reports, expansion of tools, research and development, and collaboration with internal teams and external experts
· Working and collaborating with global PR and communication teams to deliver meaningful data and insights that drive positive business outcomes and impact
· Identify and execute external opportunities, including influencer relations, for Lenovo to better share its story with target audiences
· Collaborate on several unique and diverse projects; always bringing an eye towards measurement and analytics to each project and assignment
· Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline, with 3-5 years of related experience.
· The candidate for this role should be an excellent communicator (writing, interpersonal communication, and collaboration)
· Must be able to thrive in a matrix global organization with ever-changing products and goals in a fast-pace tech environment.
· Strong time and project management skills - with the ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines.
· Passionate about measurement, data, insights, PR, communications, media, and technology.
· Expertise in analyzing data and using digital measurement tools, social media, creating basic data visualizations, online dashboards, and spreadsheets.
· Highly results-driven, organized, and detail-oriented.
· Ability to execute in the short term, fast-paced environment while designing for the future.
· Above average skills in MS Office Suite (particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
Preferred skills and experience:
· Experience and expertise with Domo, Adobe Analytics, Sprinklr, Prezi
· Experience working for a large global brand or in an agency environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.