As a Vertical Markets Datacenter solutions rep for Lenovo, you’ll be responsible for driving revenue, profit and customer satisfaction for accounts across State & Local Government, Education K-12, Higher Education and in the Healthcare markets to achieve the required business targets of our Datacenter Group business. In this role, you will understand Lenovo’s portfolio of award-winning products, solutions and services, and will develop strategies to acquire new and grow existing SLED and Healthcare customers. You will also champion the innovative power of our products to make our business partners more productive, collaborative and transformative. This is a client facing sales role requiring deep industry and datacenter sales experience with strong expertise in face to face acquisition selling. The ideal candidate will also have a broad base of industry contacts in this customer segment. This role will cover SLED and Healthcare accounts in a portion of New York state.
• Independently identify, develop, and close new Server/Storage opportunities within the territory across multiple verticals – manage a quarterly pipeline.
• Achieve revenue and profitability objectives for Lenovo while driving growth across multiple product sets
• Independently develop, implement, and execute an effective acquisition sales strategy to achieve sales goals
• Develop C level relationships and serve as a trusted consultant to customers
• Understand and adapt to Lenovo’s ongoing product and services developments
• Ensure that our customers receive world class sales and customer service
• Effectively and consistently use Salesforce.com and other reporting tools to track key sales metrics and consistently meet those metrics
*BA/BS degree or equivalent professional work experience.
*4+ years of successful Datacenter solution sales is required.
*4+ years SLED vertical experience is desired & preferred
*Proven high performance seller with demonstrated track record and excellent relationship building skills
*Executive relationships within account set
*Excellent interpersonal / communication skills
*Proven ability to develop acquisition sales strategies for territory.
*Acquisition sales focused
*Regular travel to any or all customer sites when appropriate
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.