Kinder Morgan, one of the largest energy infrastructure companies in North America, has been in operation since 1997. Over the years, we have understood that not only do our people contribute to our success, but that they should share in that success. We provide all employees with a safe, honest, trustworthy, ethical, respectful and professional work environment. We believe in building friendly and personal long-term relationships by supporting our employees with ongoing training, continued growth and internal advancement while cultivating teamwork and diversity with a culture of inclusion from various experiences and backgrounds. Dedicated to providing security to our employees, we offer a comprehensive benefit program that includes, medical, dental, vision, disability, life, 401(k), a retirement contribution (pension plan) and more.
Join our team and help shape the present and future of North America’s energy infrastructure with a career at Kinder Morgan.
This is a position on the IT Cybersecurity Patching and Vulnerability Management team. This position will join a team of experienced Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager/SCCM administrators to ensure that servers and workstations receive updates on a frequent basis. This position will also participate in vulnerability assessment and remediation.
The preferred locations for this position are Houston, TX or Colorado Springs, CO.
- Improve, support, and maintain Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM)/System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) Infrastructure and architecture.
- Improve and maintain Windows Server and workstations patching process and cycle. Actively verify and apply security patches.
- Maintain and monitor MECM/SCCM Platform and MECM/SCCM client health on servers and workstations and mitigate identified problems.
- Verify all endpoints are contained in MECM/SCCM inventory and perform routine audits of workstations and servers to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines.
- Create and deploy application deployment packages through MECM/SCCM.
- Develop and maintain PowerShell Scripts to automate day to day tasks.
- Develop and maintain documentation for MECM/SCCM procedures and configuration of systems.
- Drive vulnerability assessment and remediation.
- Handle escalation support for workstation and server related issues.
- Adhere to all IT governance and IT policies.
- Follow change management procedures.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, MIS, engineering, or a related field or equivalent.
- 3+ years MECM/SCCM administration and MECM/SCCM patch management experience. Experience with Microsoft Endpoint Manager (MEM)/Intune is a plus.
- Experience with PowerShell scripting and automation, Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP.
- Experience with SQL based reporting.
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals.
- Experience assessing and remediating vulnerabilities.
- Understanding of vulnerability risk responses.
- Familiarity with CVE scoring and the National Vulnerability Database (NVD).
- Must have the initiative to bring the projects to successful completion with minimal supervision and the ability to handle many diverse tasks simultaneously.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment that operates 24/7/365. Must be able and willing to fulfill responsibilities after regular business hours when necessary.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Strong team player and the ability to work well with other team members.
- Experience with Hyper-V, Citrix and Azure is a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
Attractive annual bonus
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability benefits
401K matching program
Generous PTO/vacation package
Hybrid work schedules
Salary Range: $72k-$147k. This position may include a discretionary annual incentive plan. This position includes a discretionary annual incentive plan. Job level and pay commensurate with experience and skill set.
Kinder Morgan, Inc. offers employees a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits offered for this position may include the following: health care benefits including medical, prescription drug, dental , and vision coverage; Flexible and Health Spending Accounts; Life and Accidental Death and Disability insurance; Supplemental Life and Accidental Death and Disability insurance for employee and dependents; retirement benefits including a 401(k) with employer and employee contributions and a company-funded pension plan; paid time off; paid holidays; a flexible work schedule and many voluntary benefit plans.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER STATEMENT: We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.