This position supports specialties as needed.
- Assist surgical specialties and dermatology (1 day/week) clinics, providing rooming and procedure services to all patients
- Will provide backup phlebotomy services as needed
- Prepares exam and treatment rooms in accordance with guidelines, including cleaning, stocking, preparing needed supplies for procedures and tests
- Reviews charts for the presence of pertinent information relevant to today’s encounter and effectively anticipate patient care needs
- Accurately obtains and documents vital signs and other pertinent physical measurements
- Clearly conveys information regarding patient status and/or changes to provider
- Assists physicians and other providers with procedures, examinations, and treatments as needed
- Provides and documents needed and/or requested health education materials
- Charts are completed and clinical records maintained
- Demonstrates competency and thoroughness in cleaning and sterilizing procedures for equipment
- Current BLS certification - must be through American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Completion of an accredited Medical Assstant program with or without certification (AAMA or AMT) or current LPN (WI License required).
- Clear and helpful communications skills, teamwork and positive interpersonal relationships skills
- Six months of recent experience in a direct patient care/clinic setting
Located just off I-94 between the Minnesota and Wisconsin border, you’ll find exceptional, personalized care at Hudson Hospital & Clinic. With our internationally recognized healing arts program, we invite you to experience Hudson Hospital & Clinic warm, comforting healing environment. As part of HealthPartners family of care, we offer access and choice to our patients and focus on quality health care for the communities we serve.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.