Empath Health is currently seeking a Community Partnership Specialist to join our team. If you are compassionate, motivated and interested in making a positive impact in your community, you will find a rewarding career at Empath Health.
The Community Partnership Specialist is responsible for promoting Empath Health/Suncoast Hospice’s vision and mission in the Jewish community and generating inquiries and referrals into our range of services to increase the level of services provided to the community. He/She/They conducts a variety of outreach activities, builds strategic relationships based on the needs and requirements of the organization and the community, and represents the organization to the Jewish population as needed to increase awareness of our mission and utilization of our services.
As a nonprofit, integrated network of care, Empath Health supports anyone facing chronic or advanced illness. We help patients live as comfortably and meaningfully as possible and offer assistance to their families and caregivers along the way. No matter where someone is on their journey, our spectrum of medical and emotional support services provides compassionate care for each and every patient.
Suncoast Hospice, Empath Home Health, and Empath Health Pharmacy are proud to be accredited by the Joint Commission showing our commitment to quality.
Mission: Through every step of every journey, we offer compassion through extraordinary care, hope through innovative services and inspiration through endless encouragement.
Vision: To be the leader in life-changing health care.
• Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum 3 years outreach, professional relations and/or sales and marketing experience with diverse cultures and backgrounds.
• Knowledge of diversity, equity, and inclusion principles as related to healthcare
• Excellent communication, listening and interpersonal relationship skills, including public speaking experience.
• Knowledge and proven experience in community organizing and collaboration with various community stakeholders. Familiarity with community development principles and tools that strengthen community engagement.
• Experience planning and facilitating public meetings, events and forums.
• Experience identifying community needs through focus groups, surveys, interviews, data review and other resources.
• Ability to work independently, exercising a high degree self-motivation, resourcefulness, independent judgement, timely submission of documentation, problem-solving, and time management skills.
• Knowledge and command of Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel.
• Available to work evenings and weekends as required.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Able to manage multiple tasks and shifting priorities, and meet deadlines.
• Must have reliable transportation/insurance and be willing and able to travel throughout the county.
Empath Health wants your career to be as rewarding as possible. We provide our employees with numerous opportunities for growth, education and advancement. We offer competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package and peace of mind.
Other benefits include:
• Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Group Term Life and AD&D Insurance
• Voluntary term life insurance
• Short-term and long-term disability
• 29 Days Paid Time Off annually
• Flexible spending accounts
• Retirement savings plan with employer match
• Mileage reimbursement
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Employee Recognition Programs
• Tuition reimbursement
• Much more!
Empath Health values diversity as it strengthens our community and care. We embrace the diversity of cultures, thoughts, beliefs and traditions of our employees, volunteers and people we are honored to serve across our network. Our diverse staff reflects our community and each day, we work to be respectful, sensitive and competent with each other and those in our care. In every journey, we are dedicated to achieving comfort, dignity and exceptional care. Those of all backgrounds are welcome and encouraged to apply with us or seek our care and services.
Our commitment to patient, client, staff and volunteer safety is a cornerstone of a High Reliability Organization with a focus on zero harm.
Participation in the seasonal influenza and COVID -19 program is a condition of employment and a requirement for all Empath Health employees.
Drug & Tobacco Free Workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.