The position of Service Provider Research Coordinator (SPRC) is our single point of contact for our base of ~1900 Installation Service Providers across the country. They provide on-boarding, business entity changes and review of legal documentation, licenses and other required documents for our SP's to become compliant with all requirements. In addition, the SPRC provides training, support and other services to the SP's.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 10% Receive/Review new applications from SP's interested in working for THD and recruit new SP's to fill Out of Stock programs/areas.
- 30% Ensure proper completion of the on-boarding process to include obtaining and verifying all required documents, ie, license, insurance, articles of incorporation, etc.
- 10% Confirm background checks have been properly completed and that all parties have passed the requirements for HD badging.
- 10% Maintain documentation, be accountable for all documents and verify activation in IBM Merchandising system.
- 10% Provide training to SPs through general training sessions as well as one-on-one sessions, as required, to ensure that all SP's know and understand the HD systems and have been trained and have proficiency with all systems and processes.
- 20% Create/maintain a strong relationship with all assigned SP's and support them through their life cycle with THD, from on-board through termination.
- 10% Meet/maintain all required metrics/measures of success.
NATURE AND SCOPE
Position reports to Supervisor, Services Onboarding Team No direct responsibility for supervising others.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Must be eighteen years of age
Must pass the Drug Test
Must pass the Background Check
Must pass pre-employment tests if applicable
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED.
YEARS OF RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE 1
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Frequent periods are spent standing or sitting in the same location with some opportunity to move about; occasionally there may be a need to stoop or lift light objects (typically less than 8 pounds).
- Home Depot System Experience preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND COMPETENCIES
- Microsoft suite experience preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.