The AP Analyst, Field Support in the Technology, Resources Team in Asset Protection is responsible managing field escalations and being the main point of contact for CCTV and project inquiries for US Core Stores. This role supports work order creation, invoice management and is responsible for performing routine reporting tasks related to work orders, invoices, and project research. This role may require periodic on-call scheduling for evening and weekend support for our stores.
A successful Field Support Analyst on the team will take initiative to provide excellent support that exceeds their customers’ expectations and builds collaborative relationships while having the ability to influence others.
Desired skills include using excel for reporting functions with use of formulas and pivot tables, retail background or in store experience, comfortability in presenting with higher levels of leadership, and/or managing social media platforms such as Yammer.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
- Use strategic thinking to see the big picture, determine the problem and understand fundamental parts of the problem
- Prepare and deliver insights and recommendations based on analyses.
- Review sales/financial analyses (what sold/did not sell; determine which categories have potential to move upward; cost/benefit analysis; data process modeling/analysis of problems, regression analysis).
- Identify trends in consumer lifestyle and technology; conduct customer focus groups and analyze/synthesize findings. Scan business/industry trends; scan competitive landscape; analyze consumer data
- Interpret data based on specific knowledge of statistics and procedures used. Provide data to all Directors to support decision making. Provide input on forecast based on knowledge of product and technology.
- Provide input on strategy based on knowledge of industry and technology trends. Provide customers with specialized information from a variety of resources. Facilitate workout problem-solving sessions with multiple groups of people.
- Synthesize findings and derive conclusions from analyses and make oral/written recommendations to upper management. Execute tasks related to core operations projects and/or process improvements. Execute day to day processes related to their areas of responsibility. Communicate issues and roadblocks related to their areas of responsibility.
Nature and Scope:
- Typically reports to Operations Process Manager or Business Manager
- No direct responsibility for supervising others.
Environmental Job Requirements:
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Standard Minimum Qualifications:
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience:
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Experience with Asset Protection is a plus
- Excellent Customer Service
- Strong communication skills
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Leverages Partnerships
- Teamwork Adaptability
- Problem Solving
- Strong quantitative skills such as statistics and data analysis
- Self Development
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.