The EDI Product Specialist will be responsible for mapping product options in POPs for system conversion. The perfect individual for this role is not only self-motivated in nature, he/she has the eye of the tiger for detail and can operate within a results-oriented, fun environment. This individual will need to have an eye for detail, solid data entry, and Excel skills, and a strong desire to continuously improve and grow. Ability to work under pressure, conforming to changing demands with good interpersonal skills and ability to meet target goals.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
- 25%-Mapping products from legacy system Cash Cow to new platform Autobahn with a collaborative team
- 25%-Map and test current products from HomeDepot.com and Blinds.ca to Blinds.com Autobahn platform.
- 25%-Create EDI tests in new system and work with vendors for migration
- 25%-Ability to learn new processes and programs quickly
Nature and Scope:
- This position reports to Sr. IT Developer
- This position has 1 Direct Report
Environmental Job Requirements:
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Standard Minimum Qualifications:
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience:
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Strong detail orientation
- Tech-savvy and comfortable with 'speed-computing'
- Familiarity with MS Excel
- Basic SQL, EDI or custom product knowledge
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Strong analytical skills
- Data oriented
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Tools
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.