The Senior Manager, TA Innovation develops and leads comprehensive, end-to-end talent innovation strategies and projects to build the future of Talent Acquisition. This role is responsible for developing solutions for attracting, nurturing, converting and retaining talent through a wide-range of cross-functional efforts and works with multiple partners to develop and deliver on the future roadmap of TA. This role requires close partnership with internal teams including Talent Acquisition, HR and functional business leaders, Product Management and partners, People Analytics, Internal Communications, Marketing, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, as well as external technology and agency vendors.
The Senior Manager, TA Innovation should be experienced in leveraging data and measures of ROI to develop and implement effective niche solutions. A successful candidate will have a proven track record of being a strong cross-functional partner and change agent, building and implementing end-to-end strategiesthat leverage complex systems, new and existing technologies, process documentation and data flows to help users move seamlessly through processes andtechnologies, approaching work with a passion for customer service and creativity,solutioning forward, and delivering high-quality results. This person should have a passion for and experience in solving complex problems with multiple stakeholders that delight the end user.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities And Key Accountabilities:
- Lead TA innovation strategy and custom approaches that help bring new talent into the company
- Assume a consultative role with TA, HR and business leaders to recommend attraction and operational strategies and opportunities, designed to meet their specific needs
- Identify trends, data and critical factors that impact candidate flow. Leverage this data in determining appropriate talent attraction and experience strategies.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to execute programs that are aligned with the company’s hard-to-fill strategy.
- Provide leadership to members of the Talent Attraction and Experience team, helping them to deliver great work and continue to grow their careers at The Home Depot.
- Analyze ROI of talent initiatives and provide clear and frequent reporting of results, recommendations, and overarching strategy to internal stakeholders.
- Manage vendor relationships in support of innovation efforts, as needed
- Typically reports to Director, Talent Acquisition
- May be accountable for direct supervision of the work activities of others. In addition to personnel issues -- including selection, termination, performance appraisal and professional development of team members.
Environement Job Requirements:
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Typically requires overnight travel 5% to 20% of the time.
Standard Minimum Qualifications:
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience:
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- 8+ years in progressive experience in Marketing or HR Tech, TA,transformation/innovation or a related field
- Strong cross-functional partnership, leadership, project management, change management, and relationship-building skills
- Experience compiling and analyzing data to build sound and impactful strategies
- Proven experience in strategic thinking and problem solving, verbal and written communication, project planning and management
- Experience managing external agencies vendors or internal partners on deadline-driven projects, as well as comprehensive strategy
- Relentless focus on providing excellent customer service and being a fantastic cross-functional partner, while building an approach that is in service to the overall organization
- Strong presentation skills, including building presentations and experience/comfort presenting to leaders
- Highly self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Strong commitment to following up and following through with priorities
- Passion for and proven experience in hiring and developing great talent
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
Action Oriented - Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
Attracts Top Talent - Attracting and selecting the best talent to meet current and future business needs
Builds Networks - Effectively building formal and informal relationship networks inside and outside of the organization
Communicates Effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
Courage - Stepping up to address difficult issues, saying what needs to be said
Customer Focus - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
Develops Talent - Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization's goals
Drives Engagement - Creating a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives
Drives Results - Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances
Resourcefulness - Securing and deploying resources effectively and efficiently
Strategic Mindset - Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies
Values Differences - Recognizing the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to an organization
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.