The Manager, Interconnected Retail will be accountable to achieving online and interconnected sales and profitability targets by driving The Home Depot’s interconnected strategy and improving analytic tools to inform and influence decisions made by the merchandising organization to deliver a best in class and competitive value proposition. The Manager will be responsible for analyzing data, identifying opportunities, developing key metrics/ reporting and working with cross-functional team and Merchants to structure strategies impact Home Depot’s value proposition.MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- 40% - Drive consistent strategy planning with Merchants: coordination of necessary data from both store and online systems along with data from key competitors, development of project templates and concise reporting results
- 30% - Responsible for the creation and execution of KPI reporting, ensuring accurate data collection while highlighting key insights to drive decision making
- 20% - Manage the execution of key programs and new online initiatives
- 10% - Partner with functional areas such as Supply Chain, Core Merchandising, Vendor Compliance and Inventory Management to ensure effective solutions that can be leveraged across all areas
NATURE AND SCOPE
Position reports to Sr. Manager, Interconnected Retail, homedepot.com and may be accountable for direct supervision of the work activities of others in addition to personnel issues -- including selection, termination, performance appraisal and professional development of subordinates.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 3 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Online and/or Retail Store Experience. Both preferred.
- Financial planning and analysis experience
- Advanced computer skills to retrieve, manipulate, analyze, and interpret data with experience with MS Office; MS Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project & statistical software.
- Strong strategic thinking ability
- Superior analytic skills (quantitative and qualitative)
- General management skills
- Strategic thinking; process focus
- Ability to influence others at all levels within the organization
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.