The primary purpose of the Vendor Compliance Specialist is to support vendors and internal Home Depot teams with issues relating to the vendor compliance programs. The specialist is responsible for the quality of support provided by the Level 1 team (offshore) and ensuring all Level 2 items are addressed completely and timely. The specialist must be able to quickly identify and address training gaps (internally and externally) through quality audits and identification of trends. The incumbent is expected to document and train the Level 1 team on previous Level 2 topics when the issues and resolutions are determined to be repeatable (pattern has been established). The specialist is also the primary contact for internal Home Depot teams concerning vendor compliance issues; expected to research, diagnose and escalate the appropriate resolutions.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
NATURE AND SCOPE
- 55%-Research & address escalated items & Level 2 issues completely & timely. Escalate defect fix or enhancement needs as they are identified.
- 15%-Ensure the offshore support team is responding to supplier issues received via the supplier hotline, chats, & tickets timely, completely, correctly, & professionally. Identify & address training gaps.
- 15%-Provide New or Refresher training as needed to offshore or onshore users. Educate internal Home Depot users on the vendor compliance programs. Primary contact for internal Home Depot teams concerning vendor compliance issues.
- 15%-Ability to author clear, concise training materials for internal & external users. Identify & document level 2 items that will enable the transition of responsibility to Level 1 Support. Provide feedback for supplier notifications to mitigate supplier issues.
This position reports to Manager Logistics or Sr Manager Logistics
This position has no Direct Reports
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 2 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Access
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:-
- IPR Replenishment experience
- Advanced Excel, Access proficiency
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to lead and manage cross functionally
- Strong organizational, analytical and customer service skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Effective interpersonal and problem solving skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.