The Talent Acquisition Operations (TA Ops) Recruiting Coordinator supports the hourly and salaried staffing processes for The Home Depot US non-store business partners, ensuring that the company hires a diverse and high-performing workforce. The TA Ops Recruiting Coordinator facilitates the candidate experience, ensuring that the process progresses smoothly. The Recruiting Coordinator facilitates the offer to onboarding process for candidates who are selected by assisting with facilitation of Events/Projects, handling daily tasks with a professional demeanor, creating a smooth, positive interview experience and ensuring that candidates are thoroughly and quickly prepared to start.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
Nature and Scope:
- 30% - Schedule and coordinate travel for individual candidate interviews and or hiring events with hiring manager
- 30% - Facilitate the offer process for candidates including the creation of offer letters/packets, drug screen, background checks and coordination of orientation/store days
- 15% - Move candidates through the applicant tracking system accurately and in a timely manner
- 15% - Participate in special projects and other administrative tasks as needed
- 10% - Identify growth opportunities in areas of formal and informal personal and team development
Environmental Job Requirements:
- This position reports to Manager, Talent Acquisition.
- This position has 0 direct reports.
1. Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Standard Minimum Qualifications:
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diploma and/or GED.
Years of Relevant Work Experience:
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Basic knowledge of PeopleFluent and Kenexa Applicant Tracking systems
- HR/Staffing experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- Attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Able to learn new processes/skills quickly
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.