The Specialist, Influencer Marketing is a team support role that assists with in-house and agency-led Influencer Marketing program management and execution. This role is responsible for supporting the objectives and workflow of the larger team, which includes identifying potential influencers, building internal and external materials and presentations, monitoring and reporting on influencer activity and working with internal and agency teams on program logistics and details.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
20% - Research and stay abreast of new influencers, vendors/partners and share POVs with team, Manager and agency partners. Stay current on Influencer partner channels, programs and content; help identify new partners on an ongoing basis. Responsible for competitive benchmarking, programs and analysis to keep leadership abreast of trends and watch outs. Research and report on trends/best practices in Influencer Marketing, demonstrating an interest in and an aptitude for growing the offering. Assist in the continued education of Influencer Marketing across internal and external stakeholders
40% - Assist in deployment of Influencer Marketing programs and campaigns. Ensure all deliverables are met on time and on budget. Contribute ideas and strategies to grow existing and new programs. Responsible for compiling portions of first drafts of presentations, POVs, partner materials and influencer communications with oversight from the Manager and Project Manager. Work seamlessly and effectively with members of the Influencer Marketing team, Affiliate team and larger Media Partnerships and Social Media teams
10% - Work seamlessly and effectively with Influencer partners, members of the Influencer Marketing team, Affiliate team and larger Media Partnerships and Social Media teams
30% - Responsible for working in Influencer Marketing and Affiliate Marketing campaign management and measurement tools as well as with agency partners and THD analytics and marketing finance teams to collect, compile and aggregate campaign and weekly, monthly, quarterly and/or annual reporting; making recommendations and optimizations based on insights
Nature and Scope:
This position reports to the Manager
This position has 0 Direct Reports
Environmental Job Requirements:
1. Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Standard Minimum Qualifications:
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience:
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- 2+ years of experience
- Passion for social media personalities and blogs, both professionally and personally
- Strong understanding of marketing, social media ecosystems, influencer and affiliate marketing
- Deep knowledge and understanding of online community platforms and behaviors and influencer marketing management and measurement technology partners and platforms
- Experience vetting and communicating with social influencers is preferred
- Knowledge and experience with social media platform management, social publishing software
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management, project management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and intellectually curious mindset
- Knowledge of online marketing, advertising and ecommerce
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Action Oriented
- Drives Engagement
- Communicates Effectively
- Customer Focus
- Drives Results
- Manages Conflict
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.