The Manager, Employment Marketing develops and leads the creation and execution of comprehensive marketing strategies to attract new and internal talent to our Outside Sales & Service roles across The Home Depot. With 2,200+ stores and 500,000+ employees, our Outside Sales & Services (OSS) organization supports our Pro and “Do-It-For-Me” customers. This role will primarily support talent attraction and engagement for the Pro Account Representative and Pro Account Expeditor that drive sales growth and profitability through account relationships. This role works collaboratively with cross-functional teams in Talent Acquisition, HR, Outside Sales and Services, Communications, as well as our agency partners. A successful candidate will be forward thinking and self-motivated, have passion for marketing to drive high-quality results, effectiveness and ROI, be a strong cross-functional partner, and have great attention to detail.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
34% - Analyze factors that affect work-life choice, and data around the labor market and competitive landscape for the purpose of developing data-driven strategies to attract top talent that matches the skills needed for our hard-to-fill corporate roles and will thrive in The Home Depot's culture
33% - Lead the candidate and talent engagement strategy for hard-to-fill roles within our corporate functions
33% - Develop targeted campaigns under The Home Depot brand that enhance the effectiveness of our hard-to-fill recruitment strategies, in partnership with functional leaders, Talent Acquisition and HR leaders, Corporate Communications, Diversity & Inclusion and other internal groups
Nature and Scope:
This position reports to the Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition.
This position has 0 direct reports.
Environmental Job Requirements:
1. Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel 20% to 50% of the time.
Standard Minimum Qualifications:
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience:
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Innovative problem solver with 5+ years of progressive experience in marketing, communications, logistics, talent acquisition, operations or related fields
- Proven experience in strategic and creative thinking, excellent verbal and written communication, influence, and project planning and management skills required
- Strong decision making and data analysis skills required
- Experience developing and implementing comprehensive marketing, staffing and/or communications strategies on behalf of a large, national brand
- Comfort and resiliency while managing ambiguity and creating end-to-end strategic solutions that drive results
- Strong presentation skills, including building presentations and experience/comfort presenting to leaders
- Strong change management and relationship-building skills
- Highly self-motivated and detail-oriented
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
Action Oriented - Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
Communicates Effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audience
Drives Engagement - Creating a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives
Drives Results - Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances
Drives Vision and Purpose - Painting a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivates others to actions
Instills Trust - Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.