The Brand Advocate Analyst will partner with strategic suppliers and Home Depot merchants to drive a best-in-class online customer retail experience and grow the brand's business on Homedepot.com. This role will build strong business relationships with suppliers and enhance the brands online presence to improve conversion, drive online traffic, and grow sales. The position will be responsible for analyzing the brand's online performance and for identifying opportunities for improvement in areas such as product assortment, digital content, promotions, inventory and returns. The Brand Advocate Analyst will also ensure that new and promotional items are optimized and offer support when suppliers need help with online/system troubleshooting. This role will also be responsible for understanding customer behavior, building strategic plans and leading presentations with supplier and merchandising partners to gain alignment on planned initiatives. In support of The Home Depot's omnichannel retail strategy, this role will also partner with cross-functional groups (i.e., Merchandising, IT/Web Operations, Digital Marketing, Product Management, User Experience, Earned Media) to identify process improvement opportunities that will optimize effectiveness leading to brand renewal and growth.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
- 30% - Analyze customer behavior and pain points to identify opportunities to improve the online experience and drive conversion (e.g., Q&A, reviews, clickthrough, surveys, heat maps). Conduct SEO keyword analysis and update online content to drive incremental traffic. Complete root cause analysis on key performance indicators.
- 30% - Cultivate and maintain strong supplier and cross-functional partner relationships by being the primary point of contact for issues pertaining to online SKU presentation and brand performance. Participate in project strategy and feedback sessions with cross-functional teams, vendors, and merchants.
- 30% - Create project plans, gain alignment with merchandising/supplier and drive execution. Build system knowledge and expertise by participating in training classes and executing project work. Identify opportunities to delegate project work to cross functional partners and track progress.
- 10% - Build and lead complex presentations with suppliers and merchants to gain alignment on strategic plans, to share project wins, analyze results ad align on future projects. Inspire confidence in clients and key stakeholders.
Nature and Scope:
For Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada and New York City residents: The pay range for this position is between $60,000 and $80,000. Starting salary may vary based on a number of factors including, but not limited to, the position being offered, location, education, training, and/or experience. The Home Depot offers additional competitive financial and non-financial benefits, which may include a performance-based bonus program or a profit sharing program depending on position.
- This position reports to Manager, Brand Advocate.
- This position had 0 direct reports.
Environmental Job Requirements:
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Additional Environmental Job Requirements:
No Travel Required
Standard Minimum Qualifications:
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience:
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Experience in Vendor Management Systems, Digital Marketing, Ecommerce, and Merchandising
- High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with SQL and Adobe products (i.e., Adobe Analytics & Workspace) highly preferred
- Technical aptitude and agility to learn database systems and web-based platforms (i.e., JMP/SAS, BrightEdge, Google AdWords)
- Proven record of having worked with major consumer brands and knowing how to support/differentiate them in the digital space
- Well-developed and professional presentation and communication skills
- Ability to maintain composure and productivity in a dynamic environment
- Ability to approach problems systematically, researching all alternatives and making appropriate recommendations
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results: self-starter and self-directed
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to be deadline-oriented with long and short-term projects
- Proven ability to build relationships and influence without authority
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Action Oriented
- Drives Engagement
- Communicates Effectively
- Customer Focus
- Drives Results
- Manages Conflict
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.